handphone-tablet
Kajian.Net
Aku sudah siap dengan semangat baru, menapak jalan terjal untuk mencari ilmu, menelusuri halang rintang untuk menyongsong indahnya masa depan.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Over the Rainbow - Ost. The Wizard of Oz (Judy Garland)


Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high there’s a land I heard of once in a lullaby
 

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true


Someday I’ll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That’s where you’ll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then oh why can’t I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow why oh why can’t I?



NB : Lagu yang pertama kali dirilis tahun 1939 ini dipopulerkan kembali oleh ratusan penyanyi. Salah satunya yang meledak dengan lagu ini adalah Connie Talbot (runner-up Britain's Got Talent 2007). Connie berhasil memukau Simon Cowell dan Amanda Holden dalam audisi pertamanya.

No comments:

Post a Comment