handphone-tablet
Kajian.Net
Aku sudah siap dengan semangat baru, menapak jalan terjal untuk mencari ilmu, menelusuri halang rintang untuk menyongsong indahnya masa depan.

Friday, June 12, 2015

Dreaming Sherlock



Molly Hooper
     Re-watched Sherlock series from my netbook through the night. And I dreamed. My position is like Molly Hooper (oh God!). Did I become Molly Hooper in my dream? Blonde, geeky and a pathologist? No, I didn’t. I’m not Molly. I just play my self, Norma, simple, muslimah and Indonesian of course. But like Molly, I was a big fan, big lover of him. And you know what he doing was? He ran and caught a mysterious criminal in the large building with lots of doors. And I don’t know why I there was. Funny! He approached me, looked at me thoroughly (I thought he’ll criticized my look) and said, “Never mind. I won’t say anything,” without expression and went soon. He got on my nerves in my own dream.

Sherlock poster
     But on a real life, I can’t stand him any longer. Anyway, Sherlock Holmes always wows me with his brightness but he is  out of favor. Imagine you have a very truly madly freak friend. He is bright but annoying. He always observes you and then will guess your private activity last night, with whom you were and get a complete conclusion with something which named “Science of Deduction”. Brilliant! But annoying! But I love Detective stories, anyway, especially Sherlock from BBC.



Banjarbaru, June 12nd , 2015
During my busy morning

No comments:

Post a Comment